Thursday, February 27, 2020

Filming Blog: No Filming Again

Although I have already begun filming some of the scenes for my music video, I still need a lot more to be done. I would need at least 90 more seconds of film to make my film 2 minutes as of right now. The scenes that I have filmed so far include me being inside my bathroom. More in detail, during these scenes I am seen washing my hands and my face. I filmed these scenes with my friend Cristy last Friday. Though I expected to get more done on this day, this was all that we could have gotten done with the time frame that we had. It is currently the following Thursday now and sadly I have not made new progress yet with my filming. I was hoping I would be able to film the scenes in Cristy's house this week. However, this was a difficult task to accomplish as my schedule was been quite busy lately. Along with me not having a proper ride to Cristy's house, scheduling is hard to accomplish between the both of us. I initially planned with Cristy to film this Tuesday or Wednesday, yet these plans were halted as I had to babysit. This weekend, I still will not be able to film because I will be going to Key West for a school field trip. Though these days would have been beneficial for me to get more filming done, it will again have to be rescheduled again. Instead of filming, I have been busy doing homework and preparing for my field trip to Key West. I have also been watching lots of YouTube during my spare time as well. Though I am sad I could not film what I wanted to film this week, I hope next week will be much more productive. Next week, I plan on filming the day I get back, which would be Sunday night. However, if I have no time to film on Sunday, I will have to film on Monday afternoon instead. During this day, I hope to get the majority of my scenes done.

No comments:

Post a Comment