Monday, March 2, 2020

Filming Blog: Finally Filming Again

The filming process for this final task has been difficult. However, things are coming along together as of now. Today, my friend Cristy and I decided to continue filming again. Although we have already begun filming some scenes so far, there is still a lot more filming left to do. This includes scenes at Cristy's house and at a coffee shop. However, due to time constraints, we decided to only film the scenes that were in Cristy's house today. To begin filming, we first had to arrive at Cristy's house. So after school, my mom picked Cristy and I up and dropped us off at her house. When we arrived at Cristy's house, the first thing that we did was eat. After eating and talking for a while we decided it was time to finally begin filming. First, we cleared the area and made adjustments to the setting. Then, Cristy changed into her proper outfit, as she would be the only actor in these scenes. Next, we began setting up the filming equipment. This was, of course, adjusting the tripod in the right place and changing the filter settings on the camera. After all of these steps were done, we could finally begin filming. The first scene that we filmed was of Cristy packing her suitcase. We took many shots in Cristy's room of her packing her suitcase, however, we decided that this location wasn't working out for us. So, we decided to move into her guest bedroom. Here is where we re-filmed Cristy packing up her suitcase. After this, we began recording in Cristy's bathroom. For this scene, I filmed Cristy brushing her hair. However again, due to time constraints, I was unable to get more filming done on this day. I plan on filming more on Thursday, where I can hopefully get most of my filming done for my final task.

No comments:

Post a Comment