Monday, February 10, 2020

Planning Blog: Title Design

For the next part of the planning process, I had to come up with title designs. For this aspect of the planning process, I again had to create a PowerPoint to show these steps. The first thing that I had to think of was the font of the titles. This was an easy step as I had already pictured in my head exactly how I wanted the font to be. Next, I decided to think about the color of the titles. This one took me some time to figure out as it is very important to make sure your titles do not blend in with the surroundings. However, I eventually decided on a white or off-white color as it will contrast with the dark and eerie mood that the rest of my film will give off. Additionally, I also had to figure out how the titles would appear and reappear on the screen. I wanted this to relate to my movie so I decided to make the titles fade in and then disappear/ fade out from my movie as the main character, Cristy would be disappearing from my movie. Overall, this part of the planning process was fairly easy as I did not need to consult with anyone or make any compromises to decide on the titles that I liked best for my film.

No comments:

Post a Comment