Thursday, February 20, 2020

Filming Blog: No Filming Today

After completing the entirety of the planning process for my final task, it was time to start filming. However, this next step was met with some roadblocks. Due to me not finishing my storyboard on Thursday in class, I was not able to check out a camera on this day. With this in mind, I had a new plan in order to check out the camera. This would involve me finishing my blog on the night of Thursday and checking out my camera on Friday morning. Yet, I could not do this either as I did not come to school on Friday due to me being sick. This was unfortunate as I had actually made plans with my friend, Cristy, to begin filming on this day. However of course, due to me not having a camera, these plans would have to be moved to next week. This left me with an entire 4-day weekend of not being able to film. During this time, I decided to reschedule carefully the days in which I would be filming in order to avoid confusion with the previous dates that I had set up. Though I was unable to film during this whole extended weekend, I still wanted to make good use of my time. Instead of filming, I spent this time doing homework for other classes, such as my math and marine science homework. I also spent this time watching mystery movies on Hulu as I thought it would be a good way to study for the upcoming AICE exam that I would have to take for this class. This journey eventually came to a conclusion on Thursday as this was the day in which I finally was able to check out a camera. Thus, the filming process would begin on Friday for my final task. This hopefully will still leave me with enough time to record all the scenes I want within the time frame that I had already planned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment