Thursday, February 6, 2020

Planning Blog: Shooting Scripts

For the next step in starting my final task, I had to make two planning blogs. One for the sound script and the other for the shooting script. For the shooting script, I had to talk about every scene of my opening sequence in more detail. Not only did I have to describe each scene that was taking place, but I also had to describe the camera angles, movements, and shots taking place during each scene. My opening sequence starts off showing the cars at the back of my house. So for this scene, I envision a wide shot and a tilt camera movement as being ideal for making this scene more vivid. Because I am working alone for this project, it is easy to have an idea in my head and picture out exactly how I want it to be planned. However, during times of filming this may become difficult. Because I am also going to be acting in my film, getting a good cameraman to film these shots the way I want them to be filmed may become a challenge. I will try to film a couple shots myself, yet for some shots, such as the two-shots, this is not exactly possible to achieve. However, I hope that through making this PowerPoint, the cameraman that I chose will be able to recreate my vision according to what I had in mind.   

No comments:

Post a Comment