Monday, February 10, 2020

Planning Blog: Location, Participants, Health, Schedule

For the next part of the planning process, I had to write about the location, participants, health, and schedule of which I would be filming. For these aspects of the planning process, I again had to create another PowerPoint for them. The first thing that I discussed was the schedule. Though my schedule has not been approved by all parties yet, I tried to choose dates in which I would assume most of the participants of my film would be available. I also created room for reshoots if this is necessary. Next, I began to talk about the locations that would be seen in my movie. Here I mentioned four locations in which I would be filming. However, depending on the circumstances, these locations may be subject to change. Additionally, I also talked about all the participants that would be featured in my movie, along with who will be assisting the filming process as well. Lastly, I decided to talk about the health and safety of shooting my opening sequence. This is the most important part of the planning process as the health of the participants should be the top priority when it comes to filming.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment