Thursday, February 13, 2020

Planning Blog: Storyboard

Continuing on with the planning process of the final task, the next step was to create a storyboard to simulate a brief summary of the scenes that would be like for my film. The first thing I did was draw the establishing shot of my film. An important thing to keep in mind when drawing a storyboard for a movie is to make sure the box is completely filled. Leaving boxes with a bunch of negative space will make your storyboard look like no effort was put into it. Which is why I made sure to do this with every box that I drew. Another thing that I drew in my boxes was an example of what the titles would look like in two of the scenes. This is important as it could be used as a reference for future placement of the titles of my film. Additionally, for the lines under the boxes, I also made sure to describe the scenes in detail. This included the specific type of camera angle, shot, or movement. I also made sure to include the editing or sound aspects of the scenes as well. The last thing I did to complete my storyboard was uploading the pictures that I took onto a PowerPoint.

No comments:

Post a Comment