Friday, April 24, 2020

CCR Blog

For the next part of our Media Studies journey, we had to create a reflection video. In this video, we had to describe how our skills improved, what technologies we used, how we engaged with our audiences, etc. This reflection took many trial and error for me. Not only when it came to filming it, but also editing as well. Firstly, I began by writing a script for what I planned on saying for my video. Next, I began to record my video, which actually spanned over a duration if two days as I decided to reshoot because I was not happy with how the footage turned out. And lastly, it was time to edit. Editing is normally a difficult task for me as I am very picky with what my final product will look like. This left me editing for longer than I even anticipated before I started working on this component. Overall, it was just very time-consuming to complete, however, I finally worked on a result in which I am satisfied with. Throughout my entire year of being in AICE Media Studies, I have learned so much more than I ever expected to learn. I am glad I could make this video to see just how much I have actually grown in terms of being a media studies student.

No comments:

Post a Comment