Thursday, March 5, 2020

Peer Review

For the next part of this assignment, we had to peer review. Though my teacher would not be in class during these peer reviews, we as students were still in charge of getting it done. However, this was met with an obstacle for me. I had forgotten to edit my footage along with put it on a flash drive. This meant that on peer review day, I had nothing to give for my peer to review. Although this was a problem for me on Tuesday, I had planned to edit my footage that day and let my peer review it on Wednesday. Yet, I left school early on Wednesday so I was again unable to get my film peer-reviewed. This was not a big problem for me however as I still have Friday, which is tomorrow, for my film to get peer-reviewed. Today, I was able to film more scenes and edit a little. This allowed my film to be finally 45 seconds after cutting and editing everything down. This means that my film will hopefully look a lot better tomorrow for it to get peer-reviewed. Although my film was unable to get peer-reviewed, I was still in charge of peer-reviewing another group's film. The group that I was in charge of reviewing was group 12. Since I was not there on Wednesday, I was unable to review their film on that day. However, group 12 sent me their film via text so that I could be able to review it by Thursday. While watching their film, I noticed a lot of things. One big issue was that the film was not long enough, only 33 seconds long. Besides that, I also found some things that I really liked about the film. That being the overall vibe that I got from the film. Though the film was only 33 seconds, through the title graphic and the lighting, I was quickly able to tell that this would be a horror genre movie. From this, I have become very interested in this film and I hope to see more from it when it is done as it easily captured my attention.


No comments:

Post a Comment