Thursday, November 21, 2019

BLOG 2- Music Video Storyboard





For the costumes in my music video, I will be wearing pajamas for the scene that will take place in the morning. Additionally, Karli and I will also be wearing basic everyday clothing for the scenes where we meet up. The lighting in my music video will be mainly bright and sunny, as they will either be filmed outside or near a window. However, for the scene where I'm still asleep, the lighting will be slightly dimmer. The actors in my music video will be Karli and myself. We will be playing two friends who meet up together. I will be wearing minimal makeup for the scenes where I am getting ready to go out. The props in my music video will include a hairbrush, a blanket and pillows, and an iPhone. Additionally, I will also be using cereal as a prop as this will be in the scene where I'm eating breakfast. The setting for my music video will be my neighborhood. Specifically, this will be my house (my room and my kitchen), my driveway, behind my house, and the surrounding street near my house.
The camera angles that I will be using will be an eye-level angle, a low angle, and a high angle. For example, I will use a low angle when my iPhone receives a message. I will be using an eye-level angle for when I see Karli on my driveway. And finally, I will be using a high angle for when I film opening shots of the sky. The camera movements that I will be using will be pans, tilts, and zoom-ins. A few examples are when I use a pan to film the sky. Also, I will use a tilt for when I film my neighborhood street. Lastly, I will use a zoom-in for when I film some flowers in my neighborhood. The camera shots that I will be using will be a long shot of me opening my door, a medium shot of me folding my blanket, a medium close up of me brushing my hair, an extreme close up of my eyes, a wide shot of me sleeping, and a two-shot of Karli and I. Furthermore, I will be using a POV shot for when I open my blinds, an establishing shot of my house, and an aerial shot of the cars behind my street. The editing that I will be using is a cutaway for when I receive a message while I'm eating breakfast. Moreover, I will also use an eye-line match, reaction shot, and a shot/ reverse shot for when I see Karli on my driveway. Most of the footage in my music video, however, will be brought together by jumpcuts. The only sound that will be in the music video will be the song that I chose.

No comments:

Post a Comment